UK Order of Merit
To view statistics of a competitor simply click on his/her name
How does the UK Order of Merit work?
- Only events In England, Scotland, Wales & Northern Ireland count towards the UK OoM
- Merit points are awarded on the basis of 100 to the winner of each event, 99 for 2nd place, 98 for third and so on.
- Any tied scores will be decided by a card play off over the last nine holes as they appear on the scorecard. Merit points are issued based on finishing position.
- Qualification for the Tour Final is based on a competitor’s best nine merit point results during that season.
- On a day when there are two rounds both rounds will count for OoM points.
- Competitors must be a member of the Global Amateur Golf Tour to be eligible for merit points. The annual membership fee is £40 for 12 months from the date of joining.
Qualification for the Global Amateur Golf Tour Final
A competitor’s best nine Order of Merit scores will count towards qualification for the Tour Final