VALE DO LOBO 6th – 11th January 2018
GRAND FINAL INFORMATION
At least 44 golfers will win the fantastic prize of a place at the Grand Final including:
- Return flights from UK to Faro
- Transfers from Faro airport to Vale do Lobo
- 5 nights / single room accommodation in the luxury apartments at Vale do Lobo
- Practice round & four competitive rounds – 2 on the Royal Course and 2 on the Ocean Course
- FootJoy tournament logo’d polo shirt, a dozen Titleist ProV1 balls and cap
- Welcome drinks party and presentation dinner
- Fantastic prizes sponsored by Titleist & FootJoy
- National title – Better- Ball & Individual Champions
Accommodation will be in the very well appointed apartments on the Vale do Lobo complex - www.valedolobo.com - and each competitor will have a single room.
Practice round - Saturday
We have reserved tee times on both The Royal and The Ocean Course from approximately 11.30pm on Saturday. If your flight times permit these can be booked on a first come first served basis on arrival at Vale do Lobo.
The Tournament will be played over 72 holes, two rounds will be played on The Ocean Course and two rounds on The Royal Course.
The Individual format will be Stableford with full handicap allowance.
The Team format will be Better-Ball Stableford with 90% handicap allowance.
The winners will be the Individual and Team returning the highest aggregate number of points. In the case of a tie there will be a count back over the last 18 holes, last 9, 6, 3, 1.
Tees: Men – White Ladies – Composite course
The Local Rules as defined on the back of the scorecard will apply throughout the competition.
The winning individual and winning pair will receive a trophy and Titleist FootJoy product
The Runners Up and Third place will receive a trophy and Titleist FootJoy product
Play starts at approximately 9.30am each day and the tee times for the first three rounds will be issued on arrival. In the final round teams will play in score order with the leaders going out last.