The Tour’s first visit to the beautiful Balearic Island of Majorca
- Three nights B&B in the 4 star Be Live Adults Only La Cala Boutique Hotel (arrive Fri – depart Mon);
- Four rounds of superb golf;
- Golf / hotel transfers;
- Four rounds counting towards 2020 / 21 Order of Merit;
- Prizes for all four rounds
- Package price does not include flights or airport transfers.
Package prices: Flights are not included
- Full package price – excluding flights - £956
- Single supplement ( 3 nights ) - £ 90
- Non golfer £250
- Additional night in a single room - £100
- Additional night in a twin room - £ 70
- Golf only £726
All prices are based on an exchange rate of 1.14 € / £ and it may be necessary to make a charge if there is a significant change in exchange rates.
Fri 21 Puntiro Golf tee times 10.40 – 10.56am & 12.24pm – 12.56pm
Sat 22 T-Golf tee times from 9.10
Sun 23 Alcanada tee times from 10:36am
Mon 24 Son Gual tee times from 10.36am
Accommodation: Be Live Adults Only La Cala Boutique Hotel, Palma
The hotel is booked for arrival on Friday 21st and departure on Monday 24th May (3 nights) and the package is based on twin / double occupancy.
Palma Airport: Palma is well served by several airlines from the UK and the airport is only a 20 minute drive from the hotel.
Format: The scoring format each day will be individual Stableford with full handicap allowance. All four rounds will count towards the 2020 / 21 Order of Merit.
Handicap: All competitors must have an active / competition CONGU handicap or the equivalent overseas handicap.
Prizes: There will be prizes for the leading three scores each day. To be eligible to win this prize you must play a minimum of seven rounds on the schedule of events qualifying for 2021, that is a further three rounds after the Majorca Open.