THE MIDDLE EAST OPEN – DUBAI & ABU DHABI
THE TOP 5 RANKED COURSES IN THE MIDDLE EAST INCLUDING FOUR EUROPEAN TOUR VENUES
LUXURY HOTEL ON ‘THE WALK’ - DUBAI’S FAMOUS SEASIDE PROMENADE
Arrive Saturday 25th February – Depart Friday 3rd March 2017
FULL PAYMENT IS DUE BY 24th JANUARY 2017
The package will include:
- 6 nights at the luxurious JA Ocean View Hotel (based on twin / double share);
- 5 rounds of competitive golf on superb courses including four European Tour venues - see below;
- Hot & cold buffet breakfast each morning;
- Welcome drink & presentation dinner;
- Golf course transfers;
- Buggies shared between two each round;
- Complimentary range balls each day;
- Prizes for each days competition – total prizes value in excess of £1400;
- All five rounds count towards 2017 Order of Merit;
- the overall winner qualifies automatically for the UK Final 2017.
Please note the 2017 package includes 5 rounds and 6 nights accommodation.
Package prices: Flights are not included
Full package price excluding flights (6 nights) - £1862
Single supplement (6 nights) - £449
Non golfer (6 nights) - £838
Additional night – twin / double share - £116
Additional night – single room - £182
Golf only - incl course transfers - excl dinner £1234
- PLEASE NOTE THE ABOVE PRICES ARE BASED ON AN EXCHANGE RATE OF 5.3 AED/£. IT MAY BE NECESSARY TO MAKE A SURCHARGE IF THERE IS AN APPRECIABLE CHANGE IN EXCHANGE RATES.
The Golf Courses:
Sun 26 – The Earth – venue for Race to Dubai from 10.00 – 12.00
Mon 27 – Abu Dhabi GC – venue for HSBC Golf Championship from 10.30 – 12.30
Tue 28 – Dubai Creek – former venue of the Dubai Desert Classic - from 10.20 – 12.20
Wed 1 – Yas Links, Abu Dhabi – considered No 1 course in the Middle East from 10.30 – 12.30
Thu 2 – Majlis Course, Emirates GC – venue for the Dubai Desert Classic - from 10.00 – 12.00
Accommodation: JA Ocean View Hotel, The Walk, Jumeirah Beach Residence
Check in on Saturday 25th February and depart on Friday 3rd March.
The luxurious JA Ocean View Hotel opened in December 2013 and is located on Dubai’s famous promenade, The Walk, very close to the beach. There is an abundance of restaurants and shops within a stroll of the hotel.
All rooms have sea views of the Arabian Gulf and balconies. The hotel has six licensed bars and restaurants offering a variety of dining experiences. In addition to the Health Club & Spa there is a temperature controlled swimming pool, access to the public beach and a private beach.
The hotel has been awarded the coveted TripAdvisor 2016 Certificate of Excellence
Flights are NOT included and we recommend you contact Felicity at Flight Centre in St Albans Felicity.Quint@flightcentre.co.uk 01727 893993. Remember to quote EAGT to get the best quote.