THE PHUKET OPEN
Sunday 12th – Sunday 19th February 2023
- 7 nights B&B accommodation (twin / double share) in the Angsana Laguna Resort, Phuket – located on the tranquil shores of Bang Tao Bay;
- 5 rounds of competitive golf on superb courses;
- Welcome drinks & Presentation & dinner;
- Golf course transfers;
- Caddies & buggies included for each round;
- Prizes for each round and overall totalling £1400;
- All five rounds count towards the 2023 Order of Merit;
THE GOLF COURSES:
- Mon 13 Blue Canyon - Lakes
- Tue 14 Red Mountain
- Wed 15 Aquella
- Fri 17 Blue Canyon - Canyon
- Sat 18 Red Mountain
Optional golf at Laguna on Thursday 16th February - we have booked the Laguna Course (adjacent to the Angsana Hotel) and if 12 or more golfers decide to play we will run an Order of Merit competition. The additional cost is £90
Check in Sun 12th February - check out Sunday 19th February - 7 nights
Set along the shores of the Andaman Sea in Phuket’s Bang Tao Bay in the island’s northwest the luxurious Angsana Laguna Phuket is a beachfront resort. With 600 acres of parkland the resort facilities include Spa, fitness centre, several bars & restaurants and 323 metre free-form pool.
The package is based on Laguna Rooms (40sq m) - well-appointed and stylish room for two with a king-sized bed or two single beds, cable channels, mini-bar, personal safe, hairdryer and complimentary coffee and tea-making facilities as well as complimentary wireless internet. Private balcony boasting spectacular balcony view of pool, garden, or lagoon.
Breakfast will be served each day in a private area
Upgrades are available
PACKAGE PRICES: Please note flights are not included
- Full package price excluding flights - £1363
- Single supplement (7 nights) - £280
- Non golfer - £650
- Golf only (5 rounds excl welcome drinks & dinner) £914
- Additional night – twin / double £60pp
- Additional night – single £100 per room
PLEASE NOTE THE ABOVE PRICES ARE BASED ON AN EXCHANGE RATE OF 43 BHT/£. IT MAY BE NECESSARY TO MAKE A SURCHARGE IF THERE IS AN APPRECIABLE CHANGE IN EXCHANGE RATES.
DEPOSITS / PAYMENT: We will require a deposit of £300pp to reserve your place. The remaining balance is due by Monday 12th December.
You can fly direct to Phuket International airport. Airport transfers are not included but taxis are inexpensive and the journey time to the Angsana Laguna is approximately 20 minutes.
A few anticipated questions
Where should I fly to?
You can fly to Phuket International Airport with Emirates and Etihad airlines. We recommend you contact Mason Edwards at DialAFlight 01732 591460.
What is the playing format?
Individual stableford with full handicap allowance. All five of the events will count towards the 2023 Orders of Merit.
What is the weather like in Feb?
February and March are regarded as being in the Cool Season. The average daily temperatures are in the high 20s deg C with clear blue skies and little chance of rain. The humidity is at its lowest in February and March. The Angsana Laguna Resort benefits from a warm breeze off the Andaman Sea. The evening temperatures reduce to low 20s C.