THE LAS VEGAS OPEN, Nevada
Experience the attractions of Las Vegas and play five outstanding courses including three rated in the Top 100 US Courses and a PGA Tour venue
Saturday 1st – Thursday 6th December 2018
· 5 nights in 4 star Vdara Suites Hotel (twin / double share) – arrive Sat 1st– depart Thursday 6th
· 5 rounds of competitive golf on four superb courses, see below
· Transfers to the golf courses each day
· Buggies shared between two each round
· Complimentary range balls each day
· Prizes & OoM points for each of the 5 rounds
Overall winner qualifies to play in Staysure PGA Seniors Championship Alliance, London Club - August 2019
· The overall winner qualifies automatically for the Tour Final 2019
· Everybody should experience Las Vegas at least once!
· Flights & airport transfers are not included.
- Full package price - twin / double occupancy £1793 pp
- Single supplement (5 nights) £300
- Non golfer £500
- Additional night twin / double Friday 30th Nov £120 pp
- Additional night single Friday 30th Nov £180
- Additional night twin / double Thurs 6th Dec £90 pp
- Additional night single Thursday 6th Dec £150
- Additional night twin / double Friday 7th Dec £120 pp
- Additional night single Friday 7th Dec £180
- Golf only £1300
PLEASE NOTE THE ABOVE PRICES ARE BASED ON AN EXCHANGE RATE OF 1.39 $/£. IT MAY BE NECESSARY TO MAKE A SURCHARGE IF THERE IS AN APPRECIABLE CHANGE IN EXCHANGE RATES.
ACCOMMODATION: Vdara Hotel & Spa, Las Vegas www.vdara.com
Accommodation has been booked to arrive on Sat 1st December and depart on Thursday 6th December.
The Vdara Hotel is conveniently located just off the Las Vegas Strip next to The Bellagio Hotel. It is an all suite, 4 star hotel and all rooms include a separate living area from the bedroom/s.
Designed by Rees Jones and home to the Butch Harmon School of Golf. The course benefitted from a $2 million redesign by Rees Jones in 2016/17.
Has been voted the No 1 private members course in Nevada. Hosts the Shriners Hospitals for Children Open, the second event the PGA TOUR's FedExCup season. in October each year.
Rated 28th in the Top 100 US Courses open to the Public. I tried to stop myself saying WOW! on every tee at Wolf Creek. Coming to the 18th, you feel hugely disappointed that the experience is about to end? Fergus Bisset - Golf Monthly writer
Rated 46th in the ‘ Top 100 US Courses open to the Public’. Cascata is another feat of engineering just like Shadow Creek with holes running through canyons, and brooks and waterfalls crossing fairways. The course is visually stunning and is rated 2nd in Nevada behind Shadow Creek.Rated 6th in the Top 100 US Courses Open to the Public. Shadow Creek is a unique experience which until recently was the domain of the privileged few. Every one of Shadow Creek's 18 holes make a signature statement. The dramatic landscapes, comprised of sparkling creeks, towering waterfalls and lush gardens, are framed by commanding mountains. The views from the tees are outstanding.
DEPOSITS / PAYMENT:
- We will require a deposit of £300pp to reserve your place.
- The remaining balance is due by 1st November 2018.
Please note flights are not included in the package prices.
Getting to Las Vegas
If you are playing in Palm Springs the previous week the drive to Las Vegas is approximately 4 hours through interesting desert landscape. If demand is sufficient we will hire a mini bus.
Several airlines fly directly into Las Vegas
We highly recommend that you contact Flight Centre Business Travel, St Albans on 01727 893993 for a quote. Flight Centre work with all the major world airlines to offer you the very best prices and service.
Felicity Quint email@example.com is our designated contact and remember to quote ‘European Amateur Golf Tour’
A few anticipated questions
Are airport transfers included?
Airport transfers are not included. The airport in Las Vegas is only 10 minutes in a taxi to The Vdara Suites Hotel and it’s a jaw dropping journey if you haven’t visited Las Vegas before.
Why is breakfast not included?
There are so many options, either in the Hotel or at the golf clubs, that we have left the breakfast option open for you to decide.
Can I book a golf only package?
Yes it is possible but you need to stay in an MGM Resort Hotel to play at Shadow Creek
What is the playing format?
Individual stableford with full handicap allowance. All five rounds will count towards the Order of Merit and the overall winner will qualify for the 2019 Tour Final.