Due to the recent change in Government guidelines regarding foreign travel we are trying to reschedule the Tenerife Open to a date in late April 2021. As soon as we have confirmed the new date it will be displayed on the website.
· Six nights B&B at the Adults Only 5 star Iberostar Sabila Hotel, Costa Adeje (arrive Fri 5th February – depart Thursday 11th February)
· Five rounds on 4 of the top courses in Tenerife
· Golf course transfers
· Five rounds counting towards 2020/21 International & World OoM
· Prizes for all five rounds & overall scores
· Package does not include flights or airport transfers
· Accommodation is based on twin / double room occupancy
Sat 6 Costa Adeje
Sun 7 Golf Del Sur
Mon 8 Abama
Tue 9 Las Americas
Wed 10 Costa Adeje
The format will be five rounds of individual stableford.
Accommodation: Adults Only Iberostar Sabila Hotel, Costa Adeje
The rooms are booked on a B&B twin / double basis for 6 nights arriving on Friday 5th February and checking out on Thursday 11th February.
Tenerife enjoys an average temperature of 23 degs C all year round and the Sabila Hotel has direct access to Torviscas Beach which is approximately 4 minutes walk.
Hotel facilities include a Spa offering a full range of treatments, various bars & restaurants, swimming pool and a fitness centre.
Costa Adeje is an upmarket resort offering high quality sandy beaches and a variety of bars and restaurants within walking distance of the Sabila Hotel.
· Full package price – excluding flights £1,539
· Single supplement (6 nights) £ 204
· Non golfer £ 680
· Additional night in twin / double room £ 110pppn
· Additional night in a single room £ 150
· Upgrade to All Inclusive £ 300
· Golf only (limited number of places) £ 959
We are currently holding spaces for 60 golfers.
All prices are based on an exchange rate of 0.91 £ / Euro and it may be necessary to make a surcharge if there is a change in exchange rates.