THE THAILAND OPEN – PHUKET
Tuesday 19th – Tuesday 26th February 2019
- 7 nights B&B accommodation (twin / double share) in the Angsana Laguna, Resort, Phuket – located on the tranquil shores of Bang Tao Bay;
- 5 rounds of competitive golf on superb courses;
- Welcome drinks & Presentation & dinner;
- Airport and golf course transfers;
- Caddies & buggies included for each round;
- Prizes for each round and overall totalling £1400;
- All five rounds count towards the 2019 World Order of Merit;
- The overall winner qualifies automatically for the Staysure Tour Final 2019.
THE GOLF COURSES:
- Weds 20 Laguna Phuket
- Thur 21 Red Mountain
- Fri 22 Blue Canyon - Lakes
- Sun 24 Blue Canyon - Canyon
- Mon 25 Red Mountain
Accommodation: ANGSANA LAGUNA PHUKET - www.angsana.com/en/ap-thailand-phuket
Check in Tues 19th February - check out Tuesday 26th February - 7 nights
Set along the shores of the Andaman Sea in Phuket’s Bang Tao Bay in the island’s northwest the luxurious Angsana Laguna Phuket is a beachfront resort. With 600 acres of parkland the resort facilities include Spa, fitness centre, several bars & restaurants and 323 metre free-form pool.
The package is based on Laguna Rooms (40sq m) - well-appointed and stylish room for two with a king-sized bed or two single beds, cable channels, mini-bar, personal safe, hairdryer and complimentary coffee and tea-making facilities as well as complimentary wireless internet. Private balcony boasting spectacular balcony view of pool, garden, or lagoon.
Breakfast will be served each day in a private area
Upgrades are available – see below
PACKAGE PRICES: Please note flights are not included
- Full package price excluding flights - £1867
- Single supplement (7 nights) - £573
- Non golfer - £915
- Golf only (5 rounds) - £984
- Additional night – twin / double £94pp
- Additional night – single £176 per room
- Laguna Premier Room (45sq m) additional £49 per night
- Laguna One bedroom loft (88sq m) additional £86 per night
- Angsana suite – 2 bedrooms (113sq m) additional £298 per night
PLEASE NOTE THE ABOVE PRICES ARE BASED ON AN EXCHANGE RATE OF 43 BHT/£. IT MAY BE NECESSARY TO MAKE A SURCHARGE IF THERE IS AN APPRECIABLE CHANGE IN EXCHANGE RATES.
DEPOSITS / PAYMENT: We will require a deposit of £300pp to reserve your place. The remaining balance is due by Friday 11th January 2019.
You can fly direct to Phuket International airport. Airport transfers are included and the journey time to the Angsana Laguna is approximately 20 minutes.
A few anticipated questions
Where should I fly to?
You can fly to Phuket International Airport with Emirates and Etihad airlines. We recommend you contact Felicity at Flight Centre in St Albans Felicity.Quint@flightcentre.co.uk 01727 893993. Remember to quote SAGT to get the best quote.
Are airport transfers included?
Yes transfers are included from Phuket International airport to the Angsana Laguna Resort. The journey takes approx 20 minutes.
What is the playing format?
Individual stableford with full handicap allowance. All five of the events will count towards the 2019 World Order of Merit and the overall winner will qualify for the 2019 Staysure Tour Final.
What is the weather like in Feb?
March is regarded as being in the Cool Season. The average daily temperatures are in the high 20s deg C with clear blue skies and little chance of rain. The humidity is at its lowest in February and March. The Angsana Laguna Resort benefits from a warm breeze off the Andaman Sea. The evening temperatures reduce to low 20s C.