THE LAS VEGAS OPEN, Nevada
Experience the attractions of Las Vegas and play four outstanding courses including two rated in the Top 100 US Courses and a PGA Tour course
Saturday 3rd – Wednesday 7th December 2016
· 4 nights in 4 star Vdara Suites Hotel (twin / double share) – arrive Sat 3rd – depart Weds 7th
· 4 rounds of competitive golf on four superb courses, see below
· Transfers to the golf courses each day
· Buggies shared between two each round
· Complimentary range balls each day
· Prizes for each days competition – total prizes value in excess of $1500
· The overall winner qualifies automatically for the EAGT Tour Final 2017
· Everybody should experience Las Vegas at least once!
· Flights & airport transfers are not included.
- Full package price - single occupancy £1547
- Full package price – twin / double occupancy £1305
- Non golfer £460
- Additional night twin / double £90 pp
- Additional night single £180
PLEASE NOTE THE ABOVE PRICES ARE BASED ON AN EXCHANGE RATE OF 1.42 $/£. IT MAY BE NECESSARY TO MAKE A SURCHARGE IF THERE IS AN APPRECIABLE CHANGE IN EXCHANGE RATES.
ACCOMMODATION: Vdara Hotel & Spa, Las Vegas www.vdara.com
Accommodation has been booked to arrive on Sat 3rd Dec and depart on Wednesday 7th December.
The Vdara Hotel is conveniently located just off the Las Vegas Strip next to The Bellagio Hotel. It is an all suite, 4 star hotel and all rooms include a separate living area from the bedroom/s.
- Sun 4th Dec Reflection Bay www.relectionbaygolf.com
Located just 15 minutes from downtown Vegas, Reflection Bay is the only Jack Nicklaus Signature Design in Nevada. Five of the holes wind their way around the shores of the man made Lake Las Vegas.
- Mon 5th Dec TPC Summerlin www.tpc.com/tpc-summerlin
Has been voted the No 1 private members course in Nevada. Hosts the Shriners Hospitals for Children Open, the second event the PGA TOUR's FedExCup season. in October each year.
- Tues 6th Dec Cascata www.cascatagolf.com
Rated 46th in the ‘ Top 100 US Courses open to the Public’. Cascata is another feat of engineering just like Shadow Creek with holes running through canyons, and brooks and waterfalls crossing fairways. The course is visually stunning and is rated 2nd in Nevada behind Shadow Creek.
Weds 7th Dec Shadow Creek www.shadowcreek.com
DEPOSITS / PAYMENT:
- We will require a deposit of £300pp to reserve your place.
- The remaining balance is due by 1st October 2016.
Please note flights are not included in the package prices.
Getting to Las Vegas
Several airlines fly directly into Las Vegas
You can get an internal flight from Phoenix airport to Las Vegas – approx. 1 hr flight. There are over 20 flights per day from Phoenix to Las Vegas.
We highly recommend that you contact Flight Centre Business Travel, St Albans on 01727 89399301727 893993 for a quote. Flight Centre work with all the major world airlines to offer you the very best prices and service.
Felicity Quint firstname.lastname@example.org is our designated contact and remember to quote ‘European Amateur Golf Tour’
A few anticipated questions
Are airport transfers included?
Airport transfers are not included. The airport in Las Vegas is only 10 minutes in a taxi to The Vdara Suites Hotel and it’s a jaw dropping journey if you haven’t visited Las Vegas before.
Why is breakfast not included?
There are so many options, either in the Hotel or at the golf clubs, that we have left the breakfast option open for you to decide.
Can I book a golf only package?
Unfortunately this is not possible as you need to stay in an MGM Resort Hotel to play at Shadow Creek
What is the playing format?
Individual stableford with full handicap allowance. All five rounds will count towards the Order of Merit and the overall winner will qualify for the 2017 UK Final.