THE GLENEAGLES EXPERIENCE
Sunday 10th – Tuesday 12th June 2018
· Three rounds on the world renowned King’s, Queen’s and PGA Centenary Courses;
· Three rounds counting towards the 2018 Order of Merit;
· Prizes for each round plus the overall winner qualifies for the 2018 Tour Final;
· Overall winner will also qualify to play in the pro am prior to the Staysure PGA Senior Championship – see below
· Package price does not include flights or transfers;
· Accommodation is based on twin / double room occupancy.
· Sun 10th PGA Centenary Hosted 2012 Ryder Cup tee times from 14.00
· Tues 12th King’s Course Rated 40th in the UK tee times from 10.00
· Full package price staying at The Gleneagles Hotel £995
· Single supplement (2 nights) at The Gleneagles Hotel £300
· Non golfer at The Gleneagles Hotel £340
· Additional night in twin / double room at The Gleneagles Hotel £150pp
· Additional night in a single room at The Gleneagles Hotel £300
· Full package price staying at The Crieff Hydro Hotel £855
· Single supplement (2 nights) at The Crieff Hydro Hotel £80
· Non golfer at The Crieff Hydro Hotel £180
· Additional night in twin / double room at The Crieff Hydro Hotel £70pp
· Additional night in a single room at The Crieff Hydro Hotel £110
· Golf only – 3 rounds £755
Accommodation: Arrive on Sunday 9th – depart on Tuesday 11th June
The rooming list has been sent in a separate email from Janet. Please check the list carefully paying particular attention to your arrival and departure dates and the type of room booked. If you need to make changes please call Janet asap on 0845 466 2222 or email .
The Gleneagles Hotel Auchterarder, Perthshire PH3 1NF 01764 662231
As a member of The Leading Hotels of the World, Gleneagles continues to offer an unbeatable array of attractions that includes a five-star luxury hotel, three championship golf courses, an award-winning spa, and the only restaurant in Scotland to hold two Michelin stars.
The Crieff Hydro Hotel Ferntower Road, Crieff PH7 3LQ 01764 655 555
We appreciate that the Gleneagles Hotel might not suit everyone’s budget so we have offered the Crieff Hydro Hotel as an alternative. The hotel is four star and approximately 15 minutes from Gleneagles.
Daily Draw: The draw for the first two rounds will be on the website by 5.00pm on Thursday 7th June. The draw for the third round will be made in score order with the leaders going out last. If you have any requests for early / late tee times please make your request via the Message facility in your locker.
Buggies / Caddies / Electric trolleys: MUST be booked in advance through the golf shop on 01764 694362
Buggies - £60 per round
Caddies - £60 + gratuity per round
Electric trolleys - £25 per round
Pull trolleys – plenty of pull trolleys available
Practice facilities: Gleneagles has a wonderful Golf Academy including long and short game practice areas, putting and chipping greens and bunkers. Balls are included
Format: The scoring format each day will be individual Stableford with full handicap allowance. All four rounds will count towards the 2018 UK & World Orders of Merit.
Handicap: All three rounds will be CONGU handicap qualifying rounds.
Prizes: There will be prizes for the leading three scores each day. The player with the best aggregate score over the three rounds will qualify for the 2018 Tour Final. To be eligible to win this prize you must play a minimum of seven rounds on the schedule of events qualifying for 2018, that is a further four rounds after Gleneagles.
To avoid any excess baggage charges prizes will be in the form of vouchers for the 2018 Tour as follows:
Daily vouchers: 1st - £100, 2nd - £70, 3rd - £50 Overall: 1st - £150, 2nd £125, 3rd - £100.
Staysure PGA Senior Championship / Ryder Cup hospitality: The winner over the three rounds will also qualify to play alongside the professionals at the Staysure PGA Senior’s Championship as part of the official Alliance event Thursday 2nd and Friday 3rd August, at the prestigious London Club. This is a great prize in itself but, in addition the runner up will win hospitality on Thursday and Friday at the Ryder Cup and the winner will win hospitality on the Saturday and Sunday.
Presentation: Will take place shortly after the last match finishes on Tuesday.
Dress: No formal dress is required. Jacket & tie NOT required.
Shorts: Shorts must be tailored and socks can be ankle length.
Sweep: There will be an optional sweep totalling £30 which will cover the 2’s sweep and the competition sweep for each of the 3 rounds. The sweep will be collected on Sunday morning before play starts.
Evening Socialising: There are several restaurants within the hotel and the local village of Auchterarder.
Details of the hotel restaurants appear on the website www.gleneagles.com and it is essential to book The Strathearn and Andrew Fairlie restaurants in advance.
Gleneagles Spa & other facilities: It is highly recommended that you book any Spa treatments and outdoor activities in advance on 01764 662231
Contact: David Hughes 07956 178008