Golf Club Address: Tandridge Golf Club, Godstone Road, Oxted RH8 9NQ
The Package includes: Tandridge GC has reduced the package to coffee & bacon rolls & one round. Only 30 golfers can play the morning round and a further 30 golfers the pm round.
OoM points will be allocated for the am & pm rounds. Only GAGT members will receive merit points.
Tee Times: The AM & PM draws are on the website
Registration: The registration desk will be set up in The Clubhouse.
WHS Handicap Index: Please ensure that you know your exact Handicap Index when you collect your scorecard in the morning.
Scoring Format: Play will be in fourballs and the scoring format will be Individual Stableford with 95% Course Handicap allowance. The maximum Playing Handicap limits will be 24 for men and 30 for ladies.
Tees: Men - White Ladies - Red tees
How will Covid 19 affect the day?
· The locker rooms will not be in use so you are advised to arrive in your golf clothing and change your shoes in the car park.
· The Men’s and Ladies' toilets in the locker rooms will be available. You must not leave anything in the locker rooms
· At registration you will be given the scorecard of one of your playing partners, you will mark his / her scores and your own and then check the scores after your round and before handing in your playing partner’s card. You are not required to sign your own scorecard as the Player but you are required to sign your playing partner’s card as the Marker.
· Player’s must not swap scorecards.
· Scorecards must be handed to one of the Tournament Staff on the registration desk asap after your round.
· Bunkers will be in play but there will be no rakes. You can prefer your lie within the bunker within 6 inches & no nearer the hole. After playing your stroke you must smooth the sand using your feet and / or club.
· The flagstick must remain in the hole and players must not touch the flagstick with their hand. A player can request to have the flagstick pulled back by using a putter head if the flag is ‘against’ them ie leaning to the side of the hole from where they are putting from.
· At all times players must maintain the appropriate social distancing.
Prizes: Each round will be a separate competition and both will count towards the Order of Merit. There will be prizes for at least the first, second and third place each round.
Nearest the Pin: England Golf guidelines do not permit the running of Nearest the Pin Competitions in the current Covid 19 situation.
Sweep: Due to the Covid 19 virus we will not be able to collect cash on the day so there will be no sweep.
GAGT Order of Merit: Merit points will be awarded on the basis of 100pts to the winner, 99pts for runner up, 98pts for third and so on. To be eligible for merit points you need to be a current member of the Tour for an annual subscription of £40. You can join online at golftour.golf or call Kelly/Debbie on 0345 466 2222.
GPS range finding equipment: The use of GPS range finding devices is permitted on the Tour.
Late Cancellation: Please note that once we have submitted numbers to the golf club, they will make a charge for late cancellation.