- Tel: 0113 268 1680
Package: The package includes one round of golf, prizes and OoM points. Please note the package does not include any catering at the request of Alwoodley GC.
How will Covid 19 affect the day?
· The locker rooms will not be in use so you are advised to arrive in your golf clothing and change your shoes in the car park.
· There will be toilets available in the clubhouse.
· At registration you will be given the scorecard of one of your playing partners, you will mark his / her scores and your own and then check the scores after your round and before handing in your playing partner’s card. You are not required to sign your own scorecard as the Player but you are required to sign your playing partner’s card as the Marker.
· Player’s must not swap scorecards.
· Scorecards must be put in the box on the registration desk asap after your round.
· Bunkers will be in play but there will be no rakes. You can prefer your lie within the bunker within 6 inches & no nearer the hole. After playing your stroke you must smooth the sand using your feet and / or club.
· The flagstick must remain in the hole and players must not touch the flagstick with their hand. A player can request to have the flagstick pulled back by using a putter head if the flag is ‘against’ them ie leaning to the side of the hole from where they are putting from.
· At all times players must maintain the appropriate social distancing.
· There is no catering included in the package
· There will be limited food available from the bar and drinks will be served at tables outside.
Tee Times: One tee start at 2.00pm in fourballs. The draw is on the website but there may be some slight amendments due to late entries / withdrawals.
Registration: On arrival you will be directed to the registration desk in the clubhouse. Registration will be from 1.00pm.
Scoring Format: Play will be in fourballs and the scoring format will be Individual Stableford with full handicap allowance. The maximum handicap limits will be 24 for men and 36 for ladies.
Tees: Men - white Ladies - Red
Practice Facilities: Alwoodley has excellent practice facilities and you can purchase a range token in the pro shop.
Prizes: There will be prizes for the first, second and third place. There will be no presentation on the day and prizes will be in the form of SAGT vouchers which will be put into your account / locker.
1st prize £100 2nd prize £70 3rd prize £50
Nearest the Pin: England Golf guidelines do not permit the running of Nearest the Pin Competitions in the current Covid 19 situation.
SAGT Order of Merit: Merit points will be awarded on the basis of 100pts to the winner, 99pts for runner up, 98pts for third and so on.
You will need to be a current member of the SAGT to qualify for merit points.
You can check your membership status and join by calling Kelly / Debbie on 0845 466 2222. The subscription fee is £40 for 12 months from the day you join.
CONGU Qualifier: The event will be a CONGU handicap qualifying event. If this is your first Tour event you will need to give us your CONGU CDH number.
Sweep: Due to the Covid 19 virus we will not be able to collect cash on the day so there will be no sweep.
Dress: The club request that dress is smart casual.
Buggies & trolleys: Buggies may be used and can be booked directly on 0113 268 1680
GPS range finding equipment: The use of GPS range finding devices is permitted on the Tour.
Late Cancellation: Please note the club WILL charge in full for late cancellations.